Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

America the Beautiful

This year Daniel and I were more patriotic than usual. I volunteered to sing in:


 the Stadium of Fire 

Choir-- or as I affectionately nicknamed it, the Stadium of Choir. It consumed a lot of my time (about 20 hours), but I get to hang out with my good friend, Aaron, sing back up to Alex Boye, and score tickets for Daniel and Louis. 

We also had some cool visitors last week, they flew all the way from Hawaii to hang out and play games with us. Scott also pulled out his "treasure" a Hungarian gold coin he inherited from his grandfather that makes him look uncommonly similar to a leprechaun. 

Daniel and I also spent a good deal of time in the sun. First while playing tennis with our Canadian friend and then volunteering at the kids' activities in Provo. I got to help kids make marble art. Daniel helped me for about ten minutes before he got wrangled into watching the bounce house.



Kids + art = fun

Eating Shabu shabu




Alex Boye.. I mean, Aaron Carson





Three heads are better than none
We are sunburned, but loving it
Free Ice cream





1 comment: