Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

CDC

I've always had this dream of working at the CDC. (Always = since my freshman year of college and when I determined that I wanted to go into Public Health). So when I found out that the place we would be staying for Jon's wedding was only a mile away, I decided to book a tour. Unfortunately, they don't let you see the actual CDC buildings, but you can view their museum. It was neat to see all the various public health out reaches of the CDC over the years and once we got past the somewhat rude and suspicious security guards, I really enjoyed the museum. 


This man was arrested for selling margarin.
Governments and monopolies at their best. 


Anna enjoyed this bi-name-ial distribution chart



It's a microscope!

This wall of germs looked a lot like a climbing wall.
Turns out they didn't like it when you actually used it as a climbing wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment