Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Night on the town

Daniel and I love going to the opera whenever we can. Recently we went to see "The Pearl Fishers" performed by the Utah Opera at Capitol Theater. Although it's probably not my favorite opera, I was again impressed by anyone that can project their voice and make it sound as pretty as those opera singers do. I was also impressed by the choreography and sat entranced every time the dancers came out.



i
Inside the Capitol Theater

The seat where everyone sleeps

Daniel loved the orchestra pit and the lights


Every time I see someone with their pants really low, I think they have really short legs.

1 comment:

  1. You Two Are So Beautiful!!! Can't Wait To Meet You Rebecca!!! 2015-2016 Are Going To Be Amazing! Keep Christ And Love In Your Hearts Always!!!

    ReplyDelete